Sunday, December 13, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 Wrap-Up

This was my second year participating in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, and although I didn't get as far I did last year, I feel like it was a better year for me. I chose to revamp my unfinished novel that I started developing in December 2013, the same story I wrote for 2014's NaNoWriMo. I made some changes to it that I like better than the original. Here is the link for the first video I made discussing my novel and what I used to write it.

In the middle of the month I got sick and lost my strength to write for about a week. I attempted to make up for lost time and I wrote as much I could for a couple of days, but finals also took place at the end of November and I was not motivated to catch up anymore. I will still continue writing and developing my novel even though NaNo is over. There's always next year!

Below is my wrap-up video from my channel. Add me as a buddy on the official NaNoWriMo site here. You can also see my past two years of the challenge there.

No comments:

Post a Comment