Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Vacation and #CramAThon TBR


Christmas has come so fast this year and I am so amazed at how fast one year can go by. I have fallen behind on my 2015 reading goal of 50 books, so I hope to catch up and meet my goal once again. #CramAThon is coming back around for Christmas this year, which will hopefully help me get some reading done before the end of the year. I am currently 7 books behind schedule, currently reading 5.

Here are the books I want to get to this month and the ones I plan to read for the readathon hosted by Whitney of WhittyNovels

For more information on the readathon, if you want to participate, here is the announcement video with the challenges! Be sure to follow the official #CramAThon Twitter account for reading sprints and more @CramAThon.


CramAThon starts December 19th and ends December 27th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment